Grilled Caesar Chicken Breasts Recipe
- 1/2 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the dressing, oil, mustard and garlic. Add the chicken; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Grilled Caesar Chicken Breasts(12)
Sort By :
This is very, very good and has lots of flavor! I'll definitely be making it again!
We like to rent a cabin when we travel to The Smokey Mountains & use the grill provided there. So I like to prepare my meats in the marinades & freeze ahead of time. This was definitely a favorite! Even my 13 yr. old who is an extremely picky eater asks for this again. Delicious is an understatement!
easy and tasty. great in the summer.
This is by far one the easiest meals to mix together. My partner and I loved the taste of the caesar chicken and have had it serveral times now. Great Table Pleaser!!!
This is soooo good. Had some friends over they loved it. I put 6 chicken breasts in a bag and there was plenty of marinade for 6 big pieces. I will definitely make this again!
More Recipe Collections
- BBQ Chicken Recipes >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grilled Chicken Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Italian Chicken Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >