- 1/2 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the dressing, oil, mustard and garlic. Add the chicken; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Grilled Caesar Chicken Breasts
Sort By :
Ingredients on hand, quick preparation, wonderful blend of flavors (I did not tamper with the recipe), chicken is very moist, family LOVES this, chicken just as fabulous the next day. Definitely a winner!
This is our new favorite recipe! Even the kids loved it! Great flavor!
This is very, very good and has lots of flavor! I'll definitely be making it again!
We like to rent a cabin when we travel to The Smokey Mountains & use the grill provided there. So I like to prepare my meats in the marinades & freeze ahead of time. This was definitely a favorite! Even my 13 yr. old who is an extremely picky eater asks for this again. Delicious is an understatement!
easy and tasty. great in the summer.