Grilled Caesar Chicken Breasts Recipe
- 1/2 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the dressing, oil, mustard and garlic. Add the chicken; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade. Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 4 servings.
1 chicken breast half equals 262 calories, 14 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 83 mg cholesterol, 349 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 29 g protein.
Reviews for Grilled Caesar Chicken Breasts
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.