Grilled Caesar Chicken Breasts
Marinated overnight in creamy Caesar dressing, this chicken grills up juicy, tender and full of flavor. It couldn't be easier. —Marcia Wallenfeldt, Kent, Ohio
4 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + marinating Grill: 15 min.
- 1/2 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the dressing, oil, mustard
- and garlic. Add the chicken; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate
- for 8 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat
- or broil 4 in. from the heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until a
- thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 chicken breast half equals 262 calories, 14 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 83 mg cholesterol, 349 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 29 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.