- first eight burger ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix
- well. Shape into six 1/2-in.-thick patties.
- Grill patties, covered, over medium-hot heat for 3-4 minutes on each
- side or until meat is no longer pink. Serve on buns with lettuce,
- tomato and horseradish sauce. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (1 burger with about 4 teaspoons sauce) equals 418 calories, 15 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 41 mg cholesterol, 688 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 29 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean met, 2-1/2 starch, 1 fat.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.