Grilled Burgers Recipe
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2-1/2 pounds ground turkey or beef
- 10 hamburger buns, split
- Lettuce leaves, sliced tomato and onion, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients; add beef and mix gently. Shape into 10 patties.
- Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until meat is no longer pink. Serve on buns with lettuce, tomato and onion if desired. Yield: 10 servings.
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Grilled Burgers
Sort By :
Absolutly delicious burgers. Any easy way to spice up dinner.
I created an account just to rate this recipe. The sour cream is genius! I used the kaiser rolls like pictured and which i think also makes a huge difference. Super quick too!
Moist and flavorful!
Very good added werchister, garlic and oinion powder makes a really juicy burger
These turn out great every time. A good basic recipe. I used ground venison since my DH is an avid hunter!