- 1/2 cup yellow or Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 2 pounds)
- In a large bowl, mix mustard, brown sugar, allspice and pepper flakes. Remove 1/4 cup mixture for serving. Add chicken to remaining mixture; toss to coat.
- Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 6-8 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 170°. Serve with reserved mustard mixture. Yield: 8 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Grilled Brown Sugar-Mustard Chicken
Sort By :
"Delicious from the oven. I will try grilling next time."
"This was a tasty recipe. I would probably try grilling the chicken instead of broiling next time. The mustard was a bit prominent, but I think grilling may seal in the other flavors a little better."
"I was a little leary with all the mustard but.....WOW! This marinade is fantastic! Even a friend of mine who hates mustard liked it. I used boneless skinless thighs. Definitely a keeper!"
"Great recipe for the grill!"
"Great and so simple to prepare!"