Grilled Broccoli & Cauliflower Recipe
This is a great grilled side dish with just about any meat. For a variation, add one large baking potato, or mix in asparagus for a veggie extravaganza! —Tara Delgado, Wauseon, Ohio
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup fresh cauliflowerets
- 1 small onion, cut into wedges
- Refrigerated butter-flavored spray
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the broccoli, cauliflower and onion; spritz with butter-flavored spray. Sprinkle with the garlic salt, paprika and pepper; toss to coat. Place vegetables on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18x 12 in.); fold foil around vegetables and seal tightly.
- 2. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 10-15 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup equals 47 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 262 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 2 vegetable.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC