This is a great grilled side dish with just about any meat. For a variation, add one large baking potato, or mix in asparagus for a veggie extravaganza! —Tara Delgado, Wauseon, Ohio
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup fresh cauliflowerets
- 1 small onion, cut into wedges
- Refrigerated butter-flavored spray
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the broccoli, cauliflower and onion; spritz with butter-flavored spray. Sprinkle with the garlic salt, paprika and pepper; toss to coat. Place vegetables on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18x 12 in.); fold foil around vegetables and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 10-15 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Broccoli & Cauliflower in Cooking for 2 Winter 2009, p58
Reviews for Grilled Broccoli & Cauliflower
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review