- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup minced roasted sweet red peppers
- 3 tablespoons Sriracha Asian hot chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 4 fully cooked bratwurst links
- 4 brat buns or hot dog buns, split
- 1/2 cup dill pickle relish
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- Ketchup, optional
- Mix first four ingredients. Grill bratwursts, covered, over medium-low heat until browned and heated through, 7-10 minutes, turning occasionally. Serve in buns with mayonnaise mixture, relish, onion and, if desired, ketchup. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Brats with Sriracha Mayo in Simple & Delicious June/July 2017
Reviews for Grilled Brats with Sriracha Mayo
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review