- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, green onion, mustard, honey,
- orange juice and soy sauce; refrigerate until serving.
- Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and
- lightly coat the grill rack. Grill burgers, covered, over medium
- heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 3-5 minutes on each side or
- until a thermometer reads 160°.
- Grill or broil pineapple slices for 2-3 minutes on each side or until
- heated through. Place burgers and pineapple on buns; top each with 1
- rounded tablespoon of sauce. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 burger equals 357 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 73 mg cholesterol, 807 mg sodium, 65 g carbohydrate, 11 g fiber, 14 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.