- cloves). Cut top off of garlic. Brush with oil.
- Wrap bulb in heavy-duty foil. Bake at 425° for 30-35 minutes or
- until softened. Cool for 10-15 minutes. Squeeze garlic into food
- processor; add mayonnaise and yogurt. Process until smooth; chill.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat olive oil and saute onion for 5
- minutes. Reduce heat; cook and stir for 10-12 minutes or until onion
- is golden. Add mushrooms; cook and stir until tender. Add next four
- ingredients; cook until reduced slightly
- Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and
- lightly coat the grill rack. Grill beef, covered, over medium heat
- or broil 4 in. from the heat for 5-6 minutes on each side or until
- meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer
- should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Let
- stand for 10 minutes before cutting into 4 slices.
- Serve warm on bread with garlic mayonnaise, arugula and onion
- mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (1 each) equals 418 calories, 15 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 75 mg cholesterol, 702 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 31 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 starch, 1 vegetable, 1 fat.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Mike Ditka "The Coach" Cabernet Sauvignon CA 2011
, a full-bodied, big bold cab with all of the dark fruit notes and structure that a great cab needs. Buy now and get 6 bottles, plus free shipping. Order Now