Grilled Beef Fajitas Recipe
- 1 cup julienned sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 3/4 pound boneless beef top round steak, cut into thin strips
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup spreadable chive and onion cream cheese
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- 1. In a large skillet, saute red pepper and onion in 1 tablespoon oil until crisp-tender; remove and set aside.
- 2. In the same skillet, saute the steak, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper in remaining oil for 2-4 minutes or until meat reaches desired doneness. Return vegetables to the pan; heat through.
- 3. Spread 1 tablespoon of cream cheese off-center on each tortilla; top with beef mixture. Fold in sides and roll up. Cook on a panini maker or indoor grill for 3-4 minutes or until tortilla is browned. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 379 calories, 18g fat (6g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 489mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 25g protein.
Reviews for Grilled Beef Fajitas
"Quick, simple and delicious"
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.