- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Olive Oil
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless beef top sirloin, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 medium red onions, cut into wedges
- 1 each large sweet red, yellow and green peppers, cut 1-inch pieces
- 1 fresh pineapple, peeled and cut into chunks or 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple chunks
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- In a small bowl, combine vinegar, lemon juice, garlic powder, salt, pepper and olive oil. Pour into a large resealable plastic bag; add the beef. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate 5 hours or overnight.
- Coat broiler pan or grill rack with nonstick cooking spray; heat broiler or grill. Drain and discard marinade from beef. On 4 metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread meat, vegetables and pineapple. Season with salt and pepper. Broil 5-8 minutes, turning once, or grill, covered, over medium-hot heat for 8-10 minutes or until meat reaches desired doneness, turning occasionally. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Beef and Vegetable Kabobs in Taste of Home Cooking School Collection Spring 2009, p56
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Grilled Beef and Vegetable Kabobs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review