Roast beef, red onion and blue cheese really amp up this deluxe grilled sandwich. If you like a little heat, mix some horseradish into the spread. —Bonnie Hawkins, Elkhorn, Wisconsin
Featured In: 16 Grilled Cheese Recipes
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 8 slices sourdough bread
- 3/4 pound thinly sliced deli roast beef
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- In a small bowl, mix cream cheese and blue cheese until blended. Spread over bread slices. Layer four of the slices with roast beef and onion; top with remaining bread slices.
- Brush outsides of sandwiches with oil. In a large skillet, toast sandwiches over medium heat 4-5 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Beef & Blue Cheese Sandwiches in Simple & Delicious August/September 2014
Reviews for Grilled Beef & Blue Cheese Sandwiches
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review