Grilled Barbecued Salmon Recipe
- 2/3 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons chili garlic sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients; set aside 1/4 cup for serving.
- 2. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Grill salmon, covered, over hot heat or broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 5-10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork, basting occasionally with barbecue sauce mixture.
- 3. Top with reserved sauce; sprinkle with cilantro. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving equals 383 calories, 19 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 100 mg cholesterol, 785 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 35 g protein.
Reviews for Grilled Barbecued Salmon
"My husband loved it. I didn't have chilli garlic sauce, it was still great."
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.