- Punch the dough down. Turn onto a floured surface; divide into eight
- portions. Roll each portion into a 6-in. circle. Place dough
- directly on grill.
- Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 1-2 minutes or until bubbles
- form on top. Place toasted side up on two ungreased baking sheets.
- Top with pizza sauce, asparagus, ham and cheese. Cover and grill 2-3
- minutes longer or until bottom of crust is golden brown. Yield: 8
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 240 calories, 10 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 28 mg cholesterol, 711 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 12 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Fizz 56 Brachetto Italy N/V
, sparkling and sweet with hints of raspberry and cherry. Buy now and get 3 bottles for $49.99. Order Now