Grilled Asparagus Medley Recipe
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1 each sweet red, yellow and green pepper, julienned
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- In a disposable foil pan, combine the vegetables, olives and garlic; drizzle with oil and toss to coat. Sprinkle with parsley, salt, pepper, lemon-pepper and dill; toss to coat.
- Grill, covered, over indirect medium heat for 20-25 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Grilled Asparagus Medley(5)
Sort By :
This recipe is awesome! I've done it both on the grill and in the oven and everyone loved it!
Very easy and so delicious.
Cooked this over a firepit - had just a taste of smoked flavor - was absolutely delicious! Will make this many times over!
This is absolutely wonderful!! The second time I've made it. I used green pepper and red onion because that is what I had on hand.
Good! I think next time I will add more mushrooms though!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Asparagus Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Father's Day Side Dishes >
- Grilled Asparagus >
- Grilled Asparagus Recipes >
- Grilled Mushrooms >
- Grilled Vegetables >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Mushroom Grilling Recipes >
- Mushroom Recipes >
- Mushroom Side Dishes >
- Mushroom Vegetarian Recipes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Tailgating Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >