- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1 each sweet red, yellow and green pepper, julienned
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- In a disposable foil pan, combine the vegetables, olives and garlic; drizzle with oil and toss to coat. Sprinkle with parsley, salt, pepper, lemon-pepper and dill; toss to coat.
- Grill, covered, over indirect medium heat for 20-25 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Grilled Asparagus Medley
"Recently I started roasting vegetables for an alternate to boring steamed vegetables. When I saw this recipe I just had to try it and it is outstanding! My daughter liked it so much she made it the next night for her boyfriend. Even my husband who rarely ever comments on food raved on how great it tasted. He even mentioned how great it looked with all the colorful vegetable - unheard of. Will now be my go-to roasted vegetable recipe."
"I didn't add the olives. This was very good and easy to make."
"I don't care for mushrooms or olives or so I used green beans and yellow squash. It was really good."
"Easy to make and delicious. My husband doesn't like cooked tomatoes so I omitted them. The seasoning was perfect."
"Very good.. but could have used more seasonings."