Grilled Asparagus Medley Recipe
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1 each sweet red, yellow and green pepper, julienned
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1. In a disposable foil pan, combine the vegetables, olives and garlic; drizzle with oil and toss to coat. Sprinkle with parsley, salt, pepper, lemon-pepper and dill; toss to coat.
- 2. Grill, covered, over indirect medium heat for 20-25 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving: 78 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 241mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1 vegetable, 1 fat
Reviews for Grilled Asparagus Medley
"Very versatile recipe. U can add or substitute any veggies or seasonings. Great for summer!"
"Recently I started roasting vegetables for an alternate to boring steamed vegetables. When I saw this recipe I just had to try it and it is outstanding! My daughter liked it so much she made it the next night for her boyfriend. Even my husband who rarely ever comments on food raved on how great it tasted. He even mentioned how great it looked with all the colorful vegetable - unheard of. Will now be my go-to roasted vegetable recipe."
"I didn't add the olives. This was very good and easy to make."
"I don't care for mushrooms or olives or so I used green beans and yellow squash. It was really good."
"Easy to make and delicious. My husband doesn't like cooked tomatoes so I omitted them. The seasoning was perfect."
"Very good.. but could have used more seasonings."
"Delicious! I also used over lettuce in a salad."
"Easy and delicious!! We had some left over so for the next day, we "recycled" this dish by adding balsamic vinegar and a little sugar to taste and served cold as part of a "salad bar" style dinner. Really good, this recipe is absolutely a keeper."
"nice and healthy"
"Sounded so good but the grill not working so used the oven and simply delicious.425 degrees for about 25 min--stirred halfway."
"This is great, I throw everything I have in the veggie bin in this ! Yummy"
"This recipe is awesome! I've done it both on the grill and in the oven and everyone loved it!"
"Very easy and so delicious."
"Cooked this over a firepit - had just a taste of smoked flavor - was absolutely delicious! Will make this many times over!"
"This is absolutely wonderful!! The second time I've made it. I used green pepper and red onion because that is what I had on hand."
"Good! I think next time I will add more mushrooms though!"