Grilled Asparagus Medley Recipe
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1 each sweet red, yellow and green pepper, julienned
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1. In a disposable foil pan, combine the vegetables, olives and garlic; drizzle with oil and toss to coat. Sprinkle with parsley, salt, pepper, lemon-pepper and dill; toss to coat.
- 2. Grill, covered, over indirect medium heat for 20-25 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving equals 78 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 241 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1 fat.
Reviews for Grilled Asparagus Medley
"I didn't add the olives. This was very good and easy to make."
"I don't care for mushrooms or olives or so I used green beans and yellow squash. It was really good."
"Easy to make and delicious. My husband doesn't like cooked tomatoes so I omitted them. The seasoning was perfect."
"Very good.. but could have used more seasonings."
"Delicious! I also used over lettuce in a salad."
"Easy and delicious!! We had some left over so for the next day, we "recycled" this dish by adding balsamic vinegar and a little sugar to taste and served cold as part of a "salad bar" style dinner. Really good, this recipe is absolutely a keeper."
"nice and healthy"
"Sounded so good but the grill not working so used the oven and simply delicious.425 degrees for about 25 min--stirred halfway."
"This is great, I throw everything I have in the veggie bin in this ! Yummy"
"This recipe is awesome! I've done it both on the grill and in the oven and everyone loved it!"
"Very easy and so delicious."
"Cooked this over a firepit - had just a taste of smoked flavor - was absolutely delicious! Will make this many times over!"
"This is absolutely wonderful!! The second time I've made it. I used green pepper and red onion because that is what I had on hand."
"Good! I think next time I will add more mushrooms though!"