Grilled Asian Salmon Packets
“I don’t like plain salmon, but this has a nice stir-fried flavor!” —Mike Miller, Creston, Iowa
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 3 cups fresh sugar snap peas
- 1 small sweet red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 small sweet yellow pepper, cut into strips
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat Asian toasted sesame salad dressing
- Place each salmon fillet on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil
- (about 12 in. square). Combine sugar snap peas and peppers; spoon
- over salmon. Drizzle with salad dressing. Fold foil around mixture
- and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 15-20 minutes or until fish
- flakes easily with a fork. Open foil carefully to allow steam to
- escape. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 salmon fillet with 1 cup vegetables equals 350 calories, 17 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 85 mg cholesterol, 237 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 34 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 2 vegetable, 2 fat.
Wine: This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and