Grilled Asian Salmon Packets Recipe
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 3 cups fresh sugar snap peas
- 1 small sweet red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 small sweet yellow pepper, cut into strips
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat Asian toasted sesame salad dressing
- 1. Place each salmon fillet on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 12 in. square). Combine sugar snap peas and peppers; spoon over salmon. Drizzle with salad dressing. Fold foil around mixture and seal tightly.
- 2. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 4 servings.
1 salmon fillet with 1 cup vegetables equals 350 calories, 17 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 85 mg cholesterol, 237 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 34 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 2 vegetable, 2 fat.
Reviews for Grilled Asian Salmon Packets
"My family loved this recipe. I would definitely make this again."
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.