Grilled Asian Salmon Packets Recipe
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 3 cups fresh sugar snap peas
- 1 small sweet red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 small sweet yellow pepper, cut into strips
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat Asian toasted sesame salad dressing
- 1. Place each salmon fillet on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 12 in. square). Combine sugar snap peas and peppers; spoon over salmon. Drizzle with salad dressing. Fold foil around mixture and seal tightly.
- 2. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 4 servings.
1 salmon fillet with 1 cup vegetables: 350 calories, 17g fat (3g saturated fat), 85mg cholesterol, 237mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 4g fiber), 34g protein Diabetic Exchanges:4 lean meat, 2 vegetable, 2 fat
Reviews for Grilled Asian Salmon Packets
"My family loved this recipe. I would definitely make this again."
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.