Grilled Asian Flank Steak Recipe
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon Chinese five-spice powder
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1 beef flank steak (1-1/2 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce, warmed
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted, optional
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first seven ingredients; add steak. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill steak, covered, over medium heat for 6-7 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Thinly slice steak across the grain. Drizzle with hoisin sauce; garnish with onions. Sprinkle with sesame seeds if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Grilled Asian Flank Steak(3)
Sort By :
My fiance was very skeptical about the marinade and the idea of flank steak but it was the best steak we've made at home! This is my go to recipe for anytime we have flank steak!!!
This was really good. We didn't even need the hoisin sauce with it!
This was excellent. My whole family loved it. I served it with fried rice and egg rolls and it was a huge hit.
More Recipe Collections
- Asian Dinners >
- Asian Recipes >
- BBQ Beef Recipes >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Condiments >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grand Prize Winning Recipes >
- Grilled Beef Recipes >
- Grilled Steak Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Make Ahead Dinner Recipes >
- Make-Ahead Recipes >
- Marinades >