- 3/4 cup lime juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh gingerroot
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 12 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta, broken
- 1 large sweet yellow pepper, chopped
- 1 large sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Combine the first seven ingredients. Pour 1/4 cup of marinade into a shallow dish, reserving remainder. Add chicken and turn to coat. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Drain chicken; discard marinade. Grill chicken, covered, on an oiled grill rack over medium heat (or broil 4 in. from heat) 5-7 minutes on each side, until a thermometer reads 165°.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Combine remaining ingredients with reserved marinade. Cut chicken into 1-in. slices. Add pasta and chicken to vegetable mixture; toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Asian Chicken Pasta Salad in Taste of Home April/May 2017
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Grilled Asian Chicken Pasta Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 6, 2017
"Way too much lime. Lots of runny dressing at bottom of bowl. My family hated it."