Grilled Artichoke-Mushroom Pizza Recipe
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 2/3 cup tomato and basil spaghetti sauce
- 2 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives, optional
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup crumbled tomato and basil feta cheese
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh basil or 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary or 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced chives
- 1. Brush crust with oil. Spread spaghetti sauce over crust to within 1 in. of edges. Top with tomatoes, mushrooms, artichokes and olives if desired. Sprinkle with cheeses.
- 2. Prepare grill for indirect heat. Grill pizza, covered, over medium indirect heat for 12-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is lightly browned. Sprinkle with herbs during the last 5 minutes of cooking. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 6 servings.
1 slice (calculated without olives) equals 283 calories, 10 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 712 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 14 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1-1/2 fat, 1 lean meat.
Reviews for Grilled Artichoke-Mushroom Pizza
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.