Grilled Apricot Ham Recipe
- 1/4 cup all-fruit apricot spread
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 ham steak (about 1 pound)
- 1. In a small bowl, combine apricot spread, mustard and vinegar. Grill ham steak over hot heat, bushing occasionally with sauce, until browned on both sides, about 8-10 minutes. Yield: 4 servings.
Diabetic Exchanges: One serving equals 1 fruit, 3 lean meat; also, 205 calories, 1654 mg sodium, 53 mg cholesterol, 15 gm carbohydrate, 22 gm protein, 5 gm fat.
Reviews for Grilled Apricot Ham
"Have made this many times,, and are never disappointed!! Great taste!"