Grilled Apricot Ham Recipe
- 1/4 cup all-fruit apricot spread
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 ham steak (about 1 pound)
- 1. In a small bowl, combine apricot spread, mustard and vinegar. Grill ham steak over hot heat, bushing occasionally with sauce, until browned on both sides, about 8-10 minutes. Yield: 4 servings.
4 ounce-weight: 205 calories, 5g fat (0 saturated fat), 53mg cholesterol, 1654mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 22g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1 fruit.
Reviews for Grilled Apricot Ham
"Have made this many times,, and are never disappointed!! Great taste!"