Grilled Apricot Ham Recipe
Here in Minnesota, summers never seem to last long enough! So we take advantage of warm weather and heat to the outdoors for good old-fashioned cookouts. This grilled ham steak is quick and easy for weekday dinners, yet impressive enough for special-occasion meals.
- 1/4 cup all-fruit apricot spread
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 ham steak (about 1 pound)
- In a small bowl, combine apricot spread, mustard and vinegar. Grill ham steak over hot heat, bushing occasionally with sauce, until browned on both sides, about 8-10 minutes. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Apricot Ham in Country Woman March/April 1994, p36
Reviews for Grilled Apricot Ham
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 7, 2011
Have made this many times,, and are never disappointed!! Great taste!