- 1/2 cup each fresh raspberries, blueberries and chopped strawberries
- 1 kiwifruit, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 loaf-shaped angel food cake (10-1/2 ounces), split horizontally
- Whipped topping, optional
- In a small bowl, combine berries, kiwi, sugar and lime juice. Grill cake, cut side down, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 1-3 minutes or until lightly browned. Cut into slices. Serve with fruit salsa and, if desired, whipped topping. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Angel Food Cake with Fruit Salsa in Grill It Bookazine 2016, pn
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Grilled Angel Food Cake with Fruit Salsa
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review