Griddle Corn Cakes Recipe
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 can (8-1/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 3 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Combine the egg, corn, milk and vanilla; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- 2. Drop batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a hot nonstick griddle. Cook for 4-5 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Yield: 2 servings.
4 each: 359 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 108mg cholesterol, 792mg sodium, 72g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 3g fiber), 11g protein
Reviews for Griddle Corn Cakes
"These were incredible! I added just a dash of season-all to kick up the flavor."