Greens with Mustard Vinaigrette
This dressing tastes extra-fresh every time since you make it when you need it.Shirley A. Glaab, Hattiesburg, Mississippi
1 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons apple juice
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 cup torn mixed salad greens
- Tomato wedges
- In a small bowl, whisk the first five ingredients. Just before
- serving, place salad greens and tomato in a small bowl; drizzle with
- vinaigrette. Yield: 1 serving.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 138 calories, 14 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 77 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.