This dressing tastes extra-fresh every time since you make it when you need it.—Shirley A. Glaab, Hattiesburg, Mississippi
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons apple juice
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 cup torn mixed salad greens
- Tomato wedges
- In a small bowl, whisk the first five ingredients. Just before serving, place salad greens and tomato in a small bowl; drizzle with vinaigrette. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as Greens with Mustard Vinaigrette in Taste of Home December/January 1998, p10
Reviews for Greens with Mustard Vinaigrette
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review