Greens with Herb Vinaigrette Recipe
Dijon mustard adds tanginess to the light vinaigrette that coats this salad from Sally Hook of Houston, Texas. "For variety, I sometimes add minced garlic or a tablespoon of whipping cream," she writes. "You can even use flavored vinegars or different types of oil for a change of pace."
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 5 min. YIELD:6 servings
- 6 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon cider or red wine vinegar
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1. Place greens in a salad bowl. Whisk the remaining ingredients in a small bowl; pour over greens and toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC