Greens with Herb Dressing Recipe
Suggested by field editor Marian Platt of Sequim, Washington, this light, savory herb dressing is a refreshing topper for mixed salad greens.
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh tarragon or 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme or 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons lemon or lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 8 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1. In a jar with tight-fitting lid, combine the first eight ingredients; shake well. Place the greens in salad bowl. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings.
One serving equals 102 calories, 10 g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 119 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fat.
Reviews for Greens with Herb Dressing
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC