Greens with Citrus Dressing Recipe
"You don't miss the oil when topping a green salad with this light and tangy homemade dressing," assures Suzanne Schreiber of Keno, Oregon. "It's a refreshing side dish."
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup cider or red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped raisins, optional
- Torn mixed salad greens
- 1. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine orange juice, vinegar, honey, water, lemon juice, orange peel and raisins if desired; shake well. Serve over salad greens. Yield: 1 cup.
2 tablespoon: 31 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 1mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 0 fruit.
Reviews for Greens with Citrus Dressing
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC