- 1/4 cup cranberry juice
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 to 10 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1-1/2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- For dressing, in a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the first six ingredients; shake well. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Just before serving, combine the salad greens and mushrooms in a large bowl. Shake dressing and pour over salad; toss to coat. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Greens and Mushrooms with Raspberry Dressing in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2006, p46
Reviews for Greens and Mushrooms with Raspberry Dressing
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review