Greens 'n' Fruit Salad Recipe
- 6 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 2 medium navel oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1 cup halved red seedless grapes
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 4 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons grated orange peel
- 1. In a large salad bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, honey, orange juice and peel. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Refrigerate leftover dressing. Yield: 6 servings (1 cup dressing).
1 each: 361 calories, 19g fat (3g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 185mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (41g sugars, 4g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Greens 'n' Fruit Salad
"Omitted bacon and onions. Subbed greek yogurt for mayo."
"I fix this salad for company and they rave about it. It is delicious."