Greens 'n' Fruit Salad Recipe
- 6 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 2 medium navel oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1 cup halved red seedless grapes
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons grated orange peel
- 1. In a large salad bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, honey, orange juice and peel. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Refrigerate leftover dressing. Yield: 6 servings (1 cup dressing).
1 each: 361 calories, 19g fat (3g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 185mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (41g sugars, 4g fiber), 4g protein .
Reviews for Greens 'n' Fruit Salad
"Omitted bacon and onions. Subbed greek yogurt for mayo."
"I fix this salad for company and they rave about it. It is delicious."