- 5 pounds potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3-1/2 cups shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- Rinse potatoes with cold water; place in a large saucepan. Add the cream, garlic, salt and pepper; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 30 minutes or until potatoes are crisp-tender.
- Remove from the heat; stir in eggs and 2-3/4 cups of cheese. Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 25-30 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Reviews for Greenbrier's Potatoes
Sort By :
"These potatoes take a little time but the taste is DEFINITELY worth the extra effort!! I use 3 lrg eggs instead of 6 for a creamier texture, but if you prefer a firm, quiche-like texture you'll want to use 6. An absolute family favorite potato dish; my kids request it often, especially for birthday or other "special" dinners!!!"