Green Tea Tiramisu Recipe
- 3/4 cup Mascarpone cheese
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 2 cups fat-free whipped topping
- 1/4 cup strong brewed green tea
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 package (3 ounces) ladyfingers, split
- Mint sprigs and orange peel strips, optional
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the Mascarpone cheese, sugar and orange peel. Fold in whipped topping; set aside. In another small bowl, combine tea and orange juice.
- 2. Arrange six ladyfinger halves, split side up, in an ungreased 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pan. Brush with a fourth of the tea mixture. Spread 1/2 cup cheese mixture just over the top of ladyfingers. Repeat layers three times.
- 3. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Cut into slices; garnish with mint and orange peel strips if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
1 slice equals 200 calories, 11 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 88 mg cholesterol, 47 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Green Tea Tiramisu
"Coworkers loved it - "it had just the right amount of sugar""
"Writing this based on recipe along. It sounds absolutely wonderful. I LOVE green tea. While I do love regular Tiramisu this sounds a little healthier and good."