Put a creative spin on a classic dessert from our Test Kitchen! Orange and green tea add special taste to this light and fluffy treat that’s perfect for entertaining.
- 3/4 cup Mascarpone cheese
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 2 cups fat-free whipped topping
- 1/4 cup strong brewed green tea
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 package (3 ounces) ladyfingers, split
- Mint sprigs and orange peel strips, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the Mascarpone cheese, sugar and orange peel. Fold in whipped topping; set aside. In another small bowl, combine tea and orange juice.
- Arrange six ladyfinger halves, split side up, in an ungreased 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pan. Brush with a fourth of the tea mixture. Spread 1/2 cup cheese mixture just over the top of ladyfingers. Repeat layers three times.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving. Cut into slices; garnish with mint and orange peel strips if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Green Tea Tiramisu in Light & Tasty February/March 2008, p51
Reviews for Green Tea Tiramisu
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 16, 2011
"Coworkers loved it - "it had just the right amount of sugar""
Reviewed Jan. 26, 2011
"Writing this based on recipe along. It sounds absolutely wonderful. I LOVE green tea. While I do love regular Tiramisu this sounds a little healthier and good."