Green Tea Frappes
This delicious frappe from our Test Kitchen captures the flavor of green tea with a hint of sweetness. You’ll love the refreshing treat at get-togethers or a relaxing family brunch.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 3 individual green tea bags
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1-1/2 cups ice cubes
- 3/4 cup fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- Place tea bags in a small bowl; add boiling water. Let stand for 15
- minutes or until lukewarm.
- Discard tea bags. Pour tea into a blender; add the remaining
- ingredients. Cover and process for 30-45 seconds or until smooth.
- Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 174 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 77 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 6 g protein.