Green Tea Frappes Recipe
This delicious frappe from our Test Kitchen captures the flavor of green tea with a hint of sweetness. You’ll love the refreshing treat at get-togethers or a relaxing family brunch.
- 3 individual green tea bags
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1-1/2 cups ice cubes
- 3/4 cup fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- Place tea bags in a small bowl; add boiling water. Let stand for 15 minutes or until lukewarm.
- Discard tea bags. Pour tea into a blender; add the remaining ingredients. Cover and process for 30-45 seconds or until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Green Tea Frappes in Light & Tasty February/March 2008, p51
Reviews for Green Tea Frappes(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Mother's Day Brunch Recipes >