Green Tea Citrus Sorbet Recipe
- 4 cups water, divided
- 8 individual green tea bags
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1. In a small saucepan, bring 2 cups water to a boil. Remove from the heat; add tea bags. Cover and steep for 5 minutes. Discard tea bags.
- 2. In a large saucepan, bring sugar and remaining water to a boil. Cook and stir until sugar is dissolved. Remove from the heat; stir in the juices and green tea.
- 3. Fill cylinder of ice cream freezer; freeze according to manufacturer's directions. Transfer sorbet to a freezer container; cover and freeze for 4 hours or until firm. Yield: 1-1/2 quarts.
2/3 cup: 147 calories, trace fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, trace sodium, 38g carbohydrate (37g sugars, trace fiber), trace protein
Reviews for Green Tea Citrus Sorbet
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.