Green Tea Cheesecake Tarts Recipe
We all can use a yummy and easy recipe every once in a while, especially around the busy holiday seasons. Not to mention these cheesecake tarlets are no-bake and super delicious!—Amy Tong, Anaheim, California
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 20 min. + chilling YIELD:6 servings
- 3 to 4 teaspoons matcha (green tea powder)
- 4 teaspoons hot water
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 individual graham cracker tart shells
- 1/4 cup pistachios, chopped
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1. In a large bowl, combine tea powder and water until dissolved.
- 2. Add the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, sour cream and vanilla. Beat until smooth.
- 3. Pipe into tart shells. Sprinkle with pistachios and pomegranate seeds. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
1 tartlet equals 479 calories, 32 g fat (17 g saturated fat), 80 mg cholesterol, 341 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 8 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC