Green Tea Cheesecake Tarts Recipe
We all can use a yummy and easy recipe every once in a while, especially around the busy holiday seasons. Not to mention these cheesecake tarlets are no-bake and super delicious!Amy Tong, Anaheim, California
- 3 to 4 teaspoons matcha (green tea powder)
- 4 teaspoons hot water
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 individual graham cracker tart shells
- 1/4 cup pistachios, chopped
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- In a large bowl, combine tea powder and water until dissolved.
- Add the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, sour cream and vanilla. Beat until smooth.
- Pipe into tart shells. Sprinkle with pistachios and pomegranate seeds. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Green Tea Cheesecake Tarts in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2012, p115
Reviews for Green Tea Cheesecake Tarts(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Asian Desserts >
- Asian Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cheesecake Recipes >
- Cheesecakes >
- Christmas Desserts >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Cheesecakes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >