Green Salad with Tangy Basil Vinaigrette Recipe
A tart and tangy dressing turns a basic salad into something special. It works for weeknight dining but is good enough for company and pairs perfectly with just about anything. —Kristin Rimkus, Snohomish, Washington
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 4-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh basil
- 4-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 6 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1. In a small bowl, whisk the first six ingredients until blended. In a large bowl, combine salad greens and tomatoes. Drizzle with vinaigrette; toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup equals 89 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 214 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1 fat.
Reviews for Green Salad with Tangy Basil Vinaigrette
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC