A tart and tangy dressing turns a basic salad into something special. It works for weeknight dining but is good enough for company and pairs perfectly with just about anything. —Kristin Rimkus, Snohomish, Washington
- 4-1/2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh basil
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon honey
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 3 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a small bowl, whisk the first six ingredients until blended. In a large bowl, combine salad greens and tomatoes. Drizzle with vinaigrette; toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Green Salad with Tangy Basil Vinaigrette for Two in Healthy Cooking
Reviews for Green Salad with Tangy Basil Vinaigrette for Two
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review