- 1 package (3 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- 1 package (10 ounces) ready-to-serve salad greens
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup cubed cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup real bacon bits
- Salad dressing of your choice
- Cut pepperoni slices in half. In a large salad bowl, combine the salad greens, tomatoes, cheese, bacon and pepperoni. Serve with salad dressing. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Green Salad with Pepperoni and Cheese in Simple & Delicious May/June 2009, p54
Reviews for Green Salad with Pepperoni and Cheese
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review