Green Salad with Herb Vinaigrette Recipe
- 2/3 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 6 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 6 large fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1. In a small bowl, whisk the first nine ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours.
- 2. Divide the salad greens, tomatoes and mushrooms among eight salad plates. Whisk dressing; drizzle over salads. Yield: 8 servings.
1 each: 197 calories, 19g fat (2g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 314mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein .
Reviews for Green Salad with Herb Vinaigrette
"This is a nice little salad--tasty and pretty. It was featured with Pacific Rim Salmon and Pasta with Cream Sauce. All together it makes a great meal for family or guests."
"Family Fave!! Easy and guests think you are pretty fancy when you put this on their salads!"