- 2/3 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 6 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 6 large fresh mushrooms, sliced
- In a small bowl, whisk the first nine ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours.
- Divide the salad greens, tomatoes and mushrooms among eight salad plates. Whisk dressing; drizzle over salads. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Green Salad with Herb Vinaigrette
Sort By :
This is a nice little salad--tasty and pretty. It was featured with Pacific Rim Salmon and Pasta with Cream Sauce. All together it makes a great meal for family or guests.
Family Fave!! Easy and guests think you are pretty fancy when you put this on their salads!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Green Salad Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Salads >
- Mushroom Recipes >
- Mushroom Salad Recipes >
- Mushroom Vegetarian Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Salad Dressing Recipes >
- Salads >
- Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Salad Recipes >