- 1 cup torn romaine
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup raspberry vinaigrette
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. To serve, drizzle with vinaigrette and toss to combine. Top with raspberries. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Green Salad with Berries in Simple & Delicious June/July 2016
Reviews for Green Salad with Berries
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 4, 2016
"Brought this to a pot luck and it was a hit."