Green Pepper Salad Dressing
If you enjoy the flavor of green peppers, you'll love this salad dressing shared by Elizabeth Montgomery of Allston, MA. Drizzle greens with the thick blend or serve it alongside a veggie tray for a pleasant change of pace.
10 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Torn salad greens
- In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Cover and refrigerate
- until serving. Serve over salad greens. Yield: about 1-1/4 cups.