- 3 pounds ground beef
- 5 small onions, chopped
- 3 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 3 medium green peppers, chopped
- 1 can (16 ounces) peas, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 jar (4 ounces) pimientos, drained
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 package (16 ounces) medium pasta shells
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- In a Dutch oven, cook beef and onions over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add soup and paprika. Cover and simmer for 1 hour.
- Stir in the green peppers, peas, mushrooms, pimientos, salt and pepper. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until peppers are tender.
- Meanwhile, cook macaroni according to package directions; drain. Place in a large serving bowl; top with meat mixture. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Yield: 16 servings.
Originally published as Green Pepper Casserole in Country Ground Beef 1993, p77
Reviews for Green Pepper Casserole(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Casserole Recipes >
- Beef Casseroles >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Casseroles >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Casserole Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >