- 1/3 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1/3 cup fresh cauliflowerets
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced green onion
- 4-1/2 teaspoons reduced-fat ranch salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon fat-free sour cream
- 1 bacon strip, cooked and crumbled
- 1 tablespoon salted cashews pieces
- Place broccoli and cauliflower in a steamer basket; place in a small saucepan over 1 in. of water. Bring to a boil; cover and steam for 2-3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Rinse in cold water.
- In a small bowl, combine the broccoli, cauliflower, peas, celery and onion. Combine the ranch dressing and sour cream; stir into vegetable mixture. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Just before serving, stir in bacon and cashews. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Green Pea Salad in Cooking for 2 Spring 2009, p20
Reviews for Green Pea Salad for 2
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review